2020 One Harvard New Venture Competition
OUR 2020 1HNVC IS ON MARCH 4, 2020. SAVE THE DATE!
REGIONAL APPLICATIONS ARE NOW CLOSED.
We have over 40 participating startups!
To apply for the HBS Global New Venture Competition, access the link below. Please note: HBS Global NVC participants must first apply through the regional 1HNVC application process. Questions? Contact email@example.com
Register for our upcoming Pre-1HNVC networking events:
What We Didn't Learn at Harvard About Starting a Company - 1HNVC VIP Entrepreneurial Networking Night
Thursday, February 13, 2020
The Bay Area Alumni Clubs of all the Harvard schools have come together to offer a regional "One Harvard" New Venture Competition (1HNVC). The program will offer qualified applicants an opportunity to present to a large group of VC and Angel investors, receive free software, products, and services, and compete for cash prizes. In 2019, over $1 million of prizes were awarded to competing startups. Applicants will also receive curated mentoring from HBSANC StartUp Partners prior to the 1HNVC (date and location of competition TBA). Click here to learn more about the 2019 1HNVC.
Benefits to all 1HNVC Participants:
- Broad visibility to Harvard and Bay Area community network
- Opportunity to present to leading venture capitalists, angel investors and fellow entrepreneurs
- Receive feedback from VCs and fellow judges that will help in honing future pitches and defining a successful business model
- Network with Harvard alums, angel investors, venture capitalists, and entrepreneurs
- Finalists receive venture pitch opportunity to HBS Alumni Angels
- Selected startups will receive mentoring sessions from HBSANC StartUp Partners
- Last year, we received over $ 1 million of sponsored benefits from our partners ranging from cash prizes to cloud services to office space and more.
Regional HBS finalists will receive travel to the HBS Global Finals in April 2020.
- HBS alumni have the opportunity to participate in the global HBS Alumni New Venture Competition (aNVC) by first participating in our regional 1HNVC. The winning HBS team from our Bay Area region will go on to compete in the global rounds and compete for over $75,000 in cash prizes at the HBS NVC Finale held at HBS on April 16, 2020. Please note in order to participate in the HBS aNVC, you must first submit a regional 1HVNC application by the December 31st deadline and then submit