ONE HARVARD NEW VENTURE COMPETITION PITCH NIGHT
February 28, 2019
|Premier Event Sponsor
||Premier Legal Sponsor
The Bay Area Alumni Clubs of all the Harvard schools have come together to offer a regional ”One Harvard” New Venture Competition (1HNVC). The program will offer qualified applicants an opportunity to present to a large group of VC and Angel investors, receive free software, products, and services, and compete for cash prizes. Applicants will also receive curated mentoring and pitch practice prior to the final Bay Area competition in February 2019.
Benefits to NVC Participants:
- Broad visibility to Harvard and Bay Area community network
- Opportunity to present to leading venture capitalists, angel investors and fellow entrepreneurs
- Receive feedback from VCs and fellow judges that will help in honing future pitches and defining a successful business model
- Network with Harvard alums, angel investors, venture capitalists, and entrepreneurs
- Finalists receive venture pitch opportunity to HBS Alumni Angels
- All applicants will receive business plan advice, pitch practice sessions and mentoring through our official partnership with the HBSANC StartUp Partners.
- Regional finalists will receive travel to the HBS Global Finals in April 2019.
- Last year, we received over $400K of sponsored benefits from our partners ranging from cash prizes to cloud services to office space and more.
HBS alumni have the opportunity to participate in the global HBS alumni New Venture Competition through one of 14 regional competitions around the world. The winning team from each region will go on to compete in the global rounds and compete for +$300,000 in cash prizes at the HBS NVC Finale held at HBS on April 23, 2019.
Interested in Becoming A Sponsor
We look to Bay Area companies for sponsorships to provide our entrepreneurial community with customized coaching, mentoring, exposure to the VC community, and both cash and in-kind benefits. Click on this link for a description of our sponsorship levels and the benefits your organization would receive in return for your generous contributions.
We are a 501c(3) non-profit organization. All proceeds will go toward supporting the One Harvard New Venture Competition and other HBSANC programs, such as StartUp Partners, which provides ongoing mentorship and support to early stage startups.
HBSANC 2019 1HNVC Team:
Maya Krish: Harvard MS '97, NVC Chair & HBSANC Director of StartUp Partners and Programs
Phil Rettger: HBS '85, NVC Co-Chair and HBSANC Chairman of Entrepreneurship
Questions? Contact us at 1 HNVC19@gmail.com