2020 1HNVC Application and Eligibility
Deadline: December 15, 2019, 9am PST
Deadline: January 27, 2020, 9am PST
HBS Global NVC participants must first apply through the regional 1HNVC process and submit a regional application by December 15, 2019. Top HBS winners of the regional 1HNVC will advance to the HBS global finals.
One Harvard New Venture Competition and HBS Global Alumni NVC
Qualified applicants are required to have a Harvard alumnus (of any school) as a founder and a full-time member of the management team. The company must have raised less than $2.5 million in capital and have lifetime revenues of less than $2 million. Startups that have participated before are eligible to compete again unless they have previously won.
Registration fee is $100.00 per team (payment collected through application). Registration includes the following:
- Free access to December networking event at BCG Digital Ventures if you apply early by November 30th
- Free access to January networking event
- Third free networking session (semi-finalists)
- Selected startups will receive mentoring sessions from HBSANC Startup Partners
- Access to cash prizes and a significant number of in-kind benefits (over $1 million of sponsored benefits in 2019 1HNVC competition)
Sorry, no refunds.