Are you a startup looking for some free advice on some of your greatest challenges? Or, are you an HBS alumnus who would like to serve as an advisor for a startup?
Well, look no more…. Since its inception in 2014, HBS StartUp Partners has advised over 550 startups. Participating startup companies have raised over $150 million! As part of the StartUp Partners program, our meetings provide the following:
- Advice on strengthening business plans & strategies for raising capital
- Candor that helps focus startup’s strategy & clarifies customer pain points
- Insights on product-market fit and scaling business
- Curated, topically focused peer group discussions among entrepreneurs
- Introductions to ecosystem – customers, partners, VCs
Our mission is to catalyze the Bay Area startup community while offering enriching volunteer opportunities to HBS alumni.